Guided Bike Tours Anglesey
You may feel unsure where to cycle on your bike, faced with all those tiny little back roads on Anglesey, let us lead you on one of our Guided Tours, or use one of our Self-Guided Bike Tours to ensure you have a memorable cycling experience!
Can I bring my own bike? ✔️
Can I join using an electric bike? ✔️
I don’t have a bike. No problem- you can hire a bike or electric bike through us.
Do I need to be super-fit? No, we cycle at a leisurely pace with lots of breaks to look at the views and enjoy the day. We set a speed which is comfortable for everyone.
- Salty tales for cyclists
- Prehistoric Anglesey
- Cwyfan – The Church in the Sea
- Ride out to sea, with a tidal church and a proper Welsh Tea
- Off the beaten track, sacred spaces on Ynys Môn (Anglesey)
- Anglesey’s Historic Interior
- Ynys Llanddwyn- Lovers’ Isle
- Pedal to Penmon
- Pedal to Penmon for Pizza
- Self-Guided Tours